(1) In the following we are informing about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data, which are related to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) Controller in accordance with article 4 paragraph 7 General Data Protection Regulation is Sloman Neptun Schiffahrts-Aktiengesellschaft, Langenstraße 44, D-28195 Bremen, firstname.lastname@example.org (please see also our IMPRINT). Our data protection officer may be reached under lueschen(at)sloman-neptun.com
(3) When contacting us via e-mail, the data provided (your e-mail-address, where appropriate your name and your telephone number) will be retained in order to answer your questions. The data will be erased once the storage may be unnecessary, or the processing will be restricted if legal obligation to retain data exist.
(4) If we choose service providers to fulfill individual tasks of our offer or if we use your data for promotional services you will be informed below in detail about the respective procedures. We will also inform you about the specified criteria of the storage period.
(5) If our service provider or partner is based in a state outside of the European Economic Area, we will inform you about the consequences of these circumstances in our service description.
(1) You shall have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right of access by the data subject (article 15 General Data Protection Regulation),
- Right to rectification (article 16 General Data Protection Regulation) or erasure (article 17 General Data Protection Regulation) ,
- Right to restriction of processing (article 18 General Data Protection Regulation),
- Right to object (article 21 General Data Protection Regulation),
- Right of data portability (article 20 General Data Protection Regulation).
(2) Further, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about us regarding the processing of personal data relating to you (article 77 General Data Protection Regulation).
(1) When you access our website www.sloman-neptun.com, we only collect the personal data your browser is providing to our server. When you view this website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary to view the website and to ensure the stability and the security of the website. (legal basis: article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point f General Data Protection Regulation):
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (certain website)
- Access status/HTTP-status code
- data volume transferred
- website of request
- operating system and its interface
- language und release of the browser software
(2) In addition, when using our website cookies will be retained on your computer. Cookies are small text data which are being retained on your hard disk allocated to the browser you use and providing us with specific information. Cookies are not able to run programs or transmit viruses on your computer. Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective. Data which are processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party according to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point f General Data Protection Regulation.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, their use and scope is explained hereafter:
- transient cookies (dazu b)
- persistent cookies (dazu c).
b) Transient cookies are erased automatically once you close your browser. This includes session-cookies. These cookies retain a so-called session-ID, with which different requests of you browser can be assigned to a browser session and can be used to identify your computer when returning to our website. Session-cookies are erased when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are erased automatically after a certain period of time, which depends on the type of cookie. You can erase the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure the browser settings according to your personal wishes and for example decline your acceptance to third party-cookies or all cookies. In this case, we draw your attention to the fact, that this matter may affect the use of our website.
(1) Your personal Data are transferred to third Parties for no other purposes than mentioned hereafter in paragraph (2)
(2) We only transfer your personal data to third Parties if:
a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point a General Data Protection Regulation),
b) the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there are no grounds for supposing that you have legitimated prevailing interests for a non-disclosure of your data (article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point f General Data Protection Regulation),
c) it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation (article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point c General Data Protection Regulation) and
d) it is legally permitted and necessary for the performance of a contract with you (article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point b General Data Protection Regulation).
(1) If your consent to the processing of your data is given, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 7 paragraph 3 General Data Protection Regulation). The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
(2) If the processing of your personal data ist based on the balancing of interests (article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point f General Data Protection Regulation), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (article 21 General Data Protection Regulation) on grounds relating to your particular situation or where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time..
(3) In case you would like to make use of your right of objection and your right of withdrawal, it is sufficient here to send an e-mail to email@example.com
(1) Provided you have given your consent according to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point a General Data Protection Regulation we will use your e-mail-address to forward our liner services schedule. For the reception of the schedule the indication of an e-mail-address is sufficient.
(2) The deregistration is possible at any time, it is sufficient here to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Provided you have given your your consent you can use our form „SOLAS Regulation - Verified Gross Mass“.
(2) It is only necessary to disclose the container number to let us know which container it is so that we are able to provide the necessary information.
(3) The data processing is based on your consent according to article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point a General Data Protection Regulation.
(4) Your personal data, collected by using the form, will be erased automatically after the execution of your request.
(1) We use.the widely-used and secure SSL system (secure sockets layer) on our website in connection with the highest encryption your browser supports. Usually it is a 256-bit encryption.If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we use a 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify an encrypted page on our website by the display of key or a lock symbol in your browser’s status bar.
(2) Further, we make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data against random or intended manipulation, partly or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are being improved continuously according to the latest technological developments.